- Customer service is open 8 am to 7 pm, Monday through Saturday
- If onsite troubleshooting is required, there is a charge if the problem is not due to our equipment or network. The minimum charge if accessed is 35.00
Please text – “a detailed description of the issue” to 409-216-0989, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-409-216-0888. Customer service is open 8 am to 7pm, Monday through Saturday.
If you are not able to connect to the internet, please try unplugging power as indicated below
ElektraFi access point
White LED light means the internet is connected.
Red LED on top indicates an internet connection problem, pull the power as shown for 30 seconds then reconnect, if it does not turn white within 3 minutes, contact technical support.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help.
Multiple power unplugs should not be needed for a reset. If one or two of these appears needed, please contact technical support as this means something else may be a problem.
- Locate your indoor router, this may be a black box with 2 antennas or it may be a round white cylinder with a light in top.
- Follow the wire that looks like a phone cord but larger from the back of the router to a power brick on the floor.
- Unplug that power brick from the wall and wait for the green light to go completely off.
- Once the light is completely off plug that power brick back into the wall.
- Wait about 7 – 10 minutes after plugging in the power brick to test your connection.
- If after 10 minutes you still do not have service call the office at 409.216.0888
Still need more help?
Choose from a category below.